Thursday, February 27, 2014

Valentine's Day & Fishies


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays!  It's also special to me because Mike and I had our first kiss on Valentine's night four years ago (I know, I know… SUPER cheesy!!).  This year Mike surprised me with my favorite breakfast from Kneaders and "Hawaiian Roses", along with the crazy cat card haha.  We kept it pretty low-key this year and grilled up some steaks and bacon wrapped asparagus.  I attempted to make Mike a cute Be Mine card and we both practiced our "Smoulder Looks".  We also got Kru his first Pet(s)!




… I think he likes them.  Plus we've successfully kept them alive for two weeks - Yay!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet valentine's day. now i'm really craving a reeses :) your lil guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete