Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kru's 2nd Birthday


I can't believe my little man is 2 already!  Right before his birthday Mike decided to give himself and Kru a mohawk - I was gone on a girl's night at the time - and he sent me a picture of himself with the mohawk saying, "Honey, look what I did!" ten minutes later he sends me another picture of Kru saying, "Kru wanted one too."  At first I was a little mad, but it's growing on me :)


 We took Kru to the Children's Museum at the Gateway and he loved it!



He was not a fan of the hurricane machine.


Later that evening we had a little birthday party for him at our place with some family and friends.  I wish I had pictures but my camera battery died right before the party :(
Even though the terrible two's can be rough, I can't wait to see what this year has in store for my little man!


2 comments:

  1. love these precious pictures! He is seriously SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha just barely saw your comment on here! Thanks Lyndsi, we need to have a little baby play date some time! :)

      Delete